Volunteers are an invaluable resource to our teachers, students and school.
Ways you can make a difference on our campus by volunteering:
- Help organize family and student events
- Mentor students
- Assist teachers prepare materials for lessons or activities
- Re-shelve books in our library
- Read with our students
- Assist as a lunchroom monitor
- Assist in our Computer Lab
- Help plan and chaperone field trips
- Organize or assist with a specific club or interest group
- Help the school administrators prepare grant proposals
Please visit the Austin Partners in Education (APIE) website to complete a volunteer/ mentor application.